This Saturday and Sunday at mandatory TROOP DELIVERY DAYS. We will be meeting at the WAREHOUSE at 7:30 in the morning. There will be coffee, doughnuts and orange juice.
- We need vehicles, drivers and adult passengers to assist – A troop activity should help reduce the time it takes and make it more enjoyable.
- If an adult cannot attend please get your child there they will be assigned to a delivery team
- Routes will be distributed and Delivery Teams will “take to the streets” coming back to the warehouse where lunch will be provided at approximately 11:45
- The Delivery Teams will then head back out targeting a 4PM wrap-up
- If we are not completed on Saturday we will need to repeat on Sunday
The goal is to be completed by next weekend as spring breaks and the Salmon River are also in April.