The permission slip for the June Adventure Park trip will be posted tonight. We need a FINAL headcount at this week’s (May 28th) meeting. We are required to give an advance headcount with payment in full. If you are not included in our headcount, and decide later you want to go, you will be charged full price and may not get to climb with our group due to equipment availability.
If you won’t be at this week’s meeting, but want to go on this trip, please contact me (Andrea Maney) by email at Andreamaney@hotmail.com to let me know that you plan to attend.
I’ll send another notice once the permission slip has been posted.